asdfad fasdf adf adsf a blah world helloadf
Summer Pasta with Basil, Tomatoes and Cheese
A fresh, light, Italian-inspired pasta recipe perfect for a late summer dinner.
Put your recipe here. Tip: use ordered and unordered lists, headings, images, and links to improve the look of your recipe. You can also use special tags to format notes, ingredients, and directions.
- 2 pounds vine ripened tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- In a medium bowl, toss together tomatoes, garlic, basil, mint, salt and black pepper.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Mix together.
This slideshow could not be started. Try refreshing the page or viewing it in another browser.
for WordPress.com sites
Who doesn’t love awesome presentations?
This presentations plugin provides shortcodes to let you quickly and easily put together amazing presentations!
Supported features include:
- Choosing slide transitions
- Rotating and scaling slides for extra awesomeness
- Setting presentation backgrounds with solid colors or images
- Setting transition durations and sizes